background

January 30, 2011

I'M BACK

Okay so it took about a year, but I think my sister in-law and I are driven for success, we have joined forces and creative brains for what I believe is going to be an amazing 2011! I find myself always needing a partner in crime, I get too "ADD" all by myself if you know what I mean...
That being said... I come back to this blog thing that I tried to concur once before without luck.
In the new attempts to put my stamp on this world I'm driven and inspired by all things paper and sugar.

This past year I have wrestled a site called Etsy, a huge underground secret site for all things handmade.  Well its not secret but it is such an awesome site and plateu for people who want to buy or sell! 
So I get crazy ideas all the time and my cookie shop was one of them, I call it CookieXchange! So much of a crazy idea that I opened the shop thinking "I can make and sell cookies!" without knowing actually how to make or sell cookies!  
I searched high and low for instructional videos or written how to's... but there are only bits and pieces out there, I had to finally come up with my own version of recipes and techniques. 
SO I want to share with you those techniques, give you my money and time saving strategies... whether you want to sell your own cookies, make some for a party or start your own family traditions! I also want to see and hear about your experiences.. share with me pictures of your cookies!

..... can I also tell you that I claim to be crafty in other areas of my life... not just with the kitchen but with PAPER!! Oh yeah, I forgot to tell you, I have another etsy shop and its all about Paper!  I call it PaperXchange (are you noticing a pattern here?). Nothing too creative in there just yet BUT my sister and I plan to take over the card making industry, one glue stick at a time! I will also be sharing my recipes for those cards! So buckle up, sit back and relax.. I'll try to update this bad boy as much as possible with old photos, new projects and designs... Look out Martha Stewart and eat your heart out Hallmark ... here we come!





1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Made me laugh about the taking it over one glue stick at a time. Much better with words than I am.

    ReplyDelete

No need to follow but I certainly want your input and comments..