background

February 01, 2011

FREE supplies!

Yes, it says FREE.
So a little birdie tells me I might get more people to follow me if I simply give things away for free! I would follow if I thought things would come into the mail for me, and I didnt have to pay for it!
SO here it is, when we hit the first 20 stalkers... excuse me I meant followers I will ask you all to leave a comment, anonymous or not so I can use a random winner site to establish who the lucky guy or gal will be.

"But Jessica, what are you giving away!?" ... I plan to give away supplies to make your very own handmade card for this round, but I would love to share my cookies with you in the near future!
SO please tell your friends, your grandmother, teachers, BFFs, Husbands (although not sure they will want to make cards with us!), physical therapists... anyone you can, share this link and blog and this will give you a chance sooner than you think! If you subscribe you will be made aware of these posts steadily streaming from my fingertips so you will have an opportunity to give a loved one a card you made especially for them! ..and of course I would expect to see some pictures :)
 please leave a comment and tell me what type of card supplies you would like to receive in the mail :)

Please come say hello and become a fan on my CookieXchange facebook page !

Happy crafting! 

1 comment:

  1. Yes give it away and they will come...or so I am told. But we do not have the super cool awesome stuff like cricut carts and cool tools.

    ReplyDelete

No need to follow but I certainly want your input and comments..