background

February 02, 2011

Working on my blogging techniques....oh and FREE STUFF topic

So I am waiting for some icing to dry on a cookie order to start my new "layer" and I wanted to give my blog a once over to read what I hope you are all reading (all 6 of you).  My WHALEY LOVE YOU "tutorial" is not much of a tutorial is it?  I mean I should have more pictures listed next time for sure. I am more of a visual person myself so I will just dazzle you with pictures from now on!


Tonight I am finally wrapping up my cookies that have taken forever! These sugar cookies are a huge process. Thats why I hope I can teach you a few tricks to save you the time if you should try to make some of these cookies but also save you the money if you want ME to make these cookies for you :0
  They truly take time and patience, you have to let one layer dry in order to start another in hopes the colors don't bleed, they have to completely dry in order to package to send to my lovely customers, yadda, yadda, yadda. Okay enough teasing about cookies, those recipes and tutorials will come soon enough!


A couple other things quickly....In the FREE SUPPLY giveaway I think I will actually pick a sweet valentines card I have put together already and give you all the materials to re create it and then you could give that card to a friend or loved one... I think I will even throw the glue and everything in there to get you started to follow along for crafting to come!
Another thing I wanted to get off my chest was my new DESIRE.  There is a new toy I have wanted for some time now called a cuttlebug and its a pretty penny. BUT the things it does to paper would make you want to cover your little ones' eyes!  Well not really but it does something beautiful! It actually embosses paper depending on the folders you have which adds huge depth to almost any paper... I think it will add even more beauty to all my paper projects, and maybe yours too if you get a free supply set :)

Till next time I bid you goodnight from (for now) sunny California. Think my icing cookie layers  are ready for more loving, plus I want to cut some shapes from my cricut for some crafting I will be doing with my seestur in-law come Thursday!  We were supposed to get together tomorrow but she chose her husband over me!  GOOD GIRL ;) thats the way the boys like it, haha.
I will try to dream sweetly of my future cuttlebug machine and fancy embossing folders!

XOXO

1 comment:

  1. I had to if I wanted to survive another day. Or if he wanted to survive another day I should say since I am the crazy one lol...
    Now I must do my research on this cuttlebug cuz I have seen them but haven't a clue what it is all about. We have more cartridges to use soon...My Mom needs an ebay intervention. I have some more orders I must work on this week now, but alas today is "family" day..I get to go with Justin to look at shoes he wants for work, wahoo NOT

    ReplyDelete

No need to follow but I certainly want your input and comments..