background

February 02, 2011

Time to move it move it!

Okay I need to quickly package some more cookies this evening even though its almost tomorrow. Also need to get these other paper orders packaged and get them outta here!

Just wanted to say hello and hope you are crafting!  I'm thinking hard about getting a cuttlebug but no one on ebay seems to be giving anyone a break!  OH, and I would also like to mention that I am also dreaming of a Cricut Imagine (isn't she beautiful!?). Its not very cost effective but you can make anything your heart desires... die cuts, print outs... everything on white paper even!   no more expensive card stock booklets!

also the sister in-law and I will be crafting together tomorrow, hopefully I will have some new handmade card listings AND tutorials...

XOXO
'till tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to follow but I certainly want your input and comments..