background

February 15, 2011

Gnome is where the heart is

Okay so I have to admit ...a lot of my customers from my cookie shop TRULY inspire me... normally with special request cookies though!!
One of my newest local customers actually inspired a card from my new cartridge Freshly Picked.
She initially contacted me inquiring on some gnome cookies and only because she is local am I willing to make these. Their narrow bodies would not ship safe enough.. well they may but I'm scarred... I'll need to take that leap because of the growing popularity with these little guys and the "woodland" themed creatures in general.
So she contacts me through etsy and starts with "HI! I have a growing gnome fetish..." and it's her birthday in March so she wanted to add some more gnome touches which also include the mushrooms in my shop as well.

So I think I originally ordered this cartridge thinking of gnome cookies ..and when I finally got it the other day I was dying to try it out!
THE RESULT....

THE cutest little card!  I may have to make some duplicates for my paper shop, I have a feeling these wont hang out to play for long!

Anyways I wanted to share this with you before I get to prepping dinner :)  P.S. GNOME IS where the heart is!  ...and NOW my gnome fetish is growing!!  Thank you Sally ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

No need to follow but I certainly want your input and comments..